Welcome to Routinr.org. Routinr.org is a marketplace platform for users to buy and sell lifestyle routines
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Routinr website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.routinr.org (the "Site"), by Routinr Pty Ltd.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Routinr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Routines are routines offered by users on Routinr.
Buyers are users who purchase Routines on Routinr.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Routinr.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Routinr. Registration is free.
- Routines on Routinr may be offered at a base starting price of $5.
- Buyers pay Routinr in advance to user a Routine
- Routinr charges a 22.5% fee for all sales made on Routinr.org.
- Routinr retains the right to use all published delivered works for Routinr marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Routines on Routinr to allow buyers to purchase their routines.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 78.5% of the purchase amount.
- Revenues are send to the sellers account 7 days after the order and payment is complete. Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Routinr content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers are automatically transferred their earnings every 7 days.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain better rankings in our search pages.
- For security concerns, Routinr may temporarily put a hold on a seller’s revenue payment to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues or improper behavior reported by buyers.
- Routines created on Routinr are User Generated Content unless specified otherwise
- Routines may be removed by Routinr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of other Routines
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Routines
- Routines misleading to buyers
- Routines that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Routines that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Routines may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Routines may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Routinr’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Routines are required to have an appropriate Routines image related to the service offered.
- Statements on the Routine Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Routines and sellers may price their Gigs at a base price beyond $5.
- Routinr retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for Routinr marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay Routinr to utilize the sellers Routine
- Routines may be purchased using credit card.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of August 2017, the current fees are a flat 22.5% of sales revenue.
- Payment processing services for buyers on Routinr are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to [this agreement / these terms / etc.] or continuing to operate as a [account holder term] on [platform name], you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of [platform name] enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide [platform name] accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize [platform name] to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
This paragraph only applies to buyers located in Australia: Australian buyers will have GST included in the Routine price shown on the Routine page.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers are an essential part of Routinr's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their routine. Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate purchases executed exclusively through the Routinr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Routinr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Routine page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
Disputes and Cancellations
As a buyer if you are not happy with the Routine purchased, you are entitled to a refund within 5 days of purchasing the routine. You can do so by contacting our support department who will issue you the refund immediately less Routinr and processing fees.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to contact Routinr support to resolve the matter.
- Routinr reserves the right to cancel purchases or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s account.
- Routinr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. If a buyer wants a refund they can contact Routinr support within 5 days of their purchase and request a refund less Routine fees.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
Routinr enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase their daily, weekly or month routines, plans and tactics. Services offered on Routinr reflect the diversity of an expanding sharing economy. Members of the Routinr community communicate and engage through orders and social media.
Routinr maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Routinr. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Routinr.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com..
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Routinr in order to circumvent or abuse the Routinr messaging system or Routinr platform is not permitted.
- Routinr does not provide any guarantee any level of results or satisfaction for any routines offered buyers or users in general.
- Routinr does not provide protection for users who utilize routines.
- The Routinr marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues as outlined in our Terms of Service.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Abuse and Spam
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Routinr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Routinr accounts.
- Routinr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Routinr's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Routinr.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Routinr may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Routinr will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Routinr after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Routinr will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Routinr by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Routinr does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Routinr is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Routines
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise, all material and content within a routine is copyright of its respective owner, the seller. Buyers cannot duplicate Seller content and sell or claim as their own.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Routinr, including Routine texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Routinr for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ROUTINR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ROUTINR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ROUTINES WITHIN IT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ROUTINR, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You and Routinr submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.